cGMP/QSR Trainer Certification Program - a 2012 Public Seminar by SkillsPlus International Inc.
This is a life-changing five-day class in which participants experience many different ways to teach CGMPs and QSRs. Learn what your instructor is thinking about during sessions, so that you can repeat that training approach in your organization.
Students make 2 presentations demonstrating their skills during the class. This class is suitable for food and dietary supplement manufacturers also.
Upon course completion, participants will be able to:
- Explain the essentials of the CGMP/QSR regulations.
- Use the philosophical basis for the rules and interpretation to respond to CGMP/QSR related questions.
- Demonstrate techniques to present CGMP/QSR content in memorable ways.
- Design and conduct activities that reinforcement learning.
- Facilitate discussions and questions like a pro.
- Respond to difficult questions.
- Deal successfully with difficult students.
- Manage class room media.
Attend our May 6-10, 2013 Trainer Certification Public Seminar. For more info, visit: http://www.skillsplusinc.com/Pub_Sem.htm
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP Compliance Training Experts website
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Sign-up for our announcements via Constant Contact
Additional Keywords: affordable, based, biotech, CA, CBT, CDPH, CDR, certification, certified, Certified Designated Representative, cGMP, class, compliance, computer, computer-based training, cosmetics, course, DBPR, DDC, designated, designated representative, device, DME, drug, eCourse, e-Course, elearning, e-learning, energizing, engaging, etraining, e-training, exam, examination, exemptee, exciting, FDA, FL, Florida, glossary, GMP, HMDR, HME, IBT, instructor, interactive, International, internet, manufacturer, medical, movie, online, Pearson VUE,pharmaceutical, prep, preparation, provider, public, QSR, representative, resources, seminar, SkillsPlus, social, trainer, training, video, WBT