Root Cause Analysis for Better Deviation Investigations: On-site Training by SkillsPlus International Inc.:
To conduct or facilitate an individual or team-based investigation that solves problems and gets results, and complies with FDA expectations in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
1. Use tools and techniques to effectively identify the deviation statement.
2. Identify the root cause of the deviation.
3. Generate and objectively select the best corrective and preventive actions.
4. Assess the risk of implementing the corrective action and preventive action.
5. Develop a contingency plan to preventive action implementation.
6. Create corrective actions and preventive action metrics.
About the Class'via Blog this'
1. This class uses current deviations to practice the techniques taught.
2. The optional final exam is approximately 25 questions.
3. Each student receives a student guide containing a representation of the program's
slides and graphics with space provided for note taking.
4. This class can accommodate up to 25 people.
5. Duration: 8 hours."
For more information:
Root Cause Analysis for Better Deviation Investigations: On-site Training by SkillsPlus International Inc.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP & QSR Compliance Training Experts website
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Sign-up for our announcements via Constant Contact
Additional Keywords: affordable, cGMP, class, compliance, device, drug,energizing, engaging, exciting, FDA, GMP, interactive, manufacturer, medical, pharmaceutical, QSR, SkillsPlus, training