Learn how to conduct better investigations and address CAPA regulatory requirements. This is an instructor-led live training class, taught on-site at client locations.
Purpose of this live class:
- Teaches students how to conduct or facilitate an individual or team-based investigation that solves problems and gets results, and complies with FDA expectations in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Objectives for this onsite training:
Upon course completion, students will be able to . . .
- Use tools and techniques to effectively identify the deviation statement.
- Identify the root cause of the deviation.
- Generate and objectively select the best corrective and preventive actions.
- Assess the risk of implementing the corrective action and preventive action.
- Develop a contingency plan to preventive action implementation.
- Create corrective actions and preventive action metrics.
Course topics include:
- Deviation statement
- Deviation investigation
- Root cause analysis
- Corrective actions
- Preventive actions
- Risk analysis
For more course information:
Root Cause Analysis for Better Investigations - onsite cGMP & QSR training by SkillsPlus International Inc.
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP & QSR Compliance Training Experts website
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Sign-up for our announcements via Constant Contact
Additional Keywords: biotech, cGMP, class, compliance, course, device, drug, FDA, GMP, instructor, interactive, International, manufacturer, medical, pharmaceutical, QSR, seminar, SkillsPlus, training