This class teaches students how to:
- apply an auditing model that applies to a wide-variety of situations
- qualify suppliers, to assure that they meet your specifications and appropriate GMPs
Upon class completion, students will be able to:
- State the regulatory requirements for audits.
- Identify common reactions to the audit process.
- Manage adverse reactions to audits.
- Plan an efficient and thorough audit.
- Apply the Quality System inspection approach for audit planning.
- Review relevant regulations applicable to the audit area.
- Gather evidence of compliance/noncompliance.
- Report results to affect change and build relationships.
- Manage the corrective action and preventive action process
Topics covered in class include:
- Managing audits
- Pre-audit questionnaire
- Audit focus
- Gathering evidence
- Auditing report
Learn more about this onsite class:Auditing: Internal and External Customers and Suppliers: SkillsPlus International Inc.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP & QSR Compliance Training Experts website
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Sign-up for our announcements via Constant Contact
Additional Keywords: affordable, biotech, cGMP, class, compliance, course, device, drug, energizing, engaging, exciting, FDA, GMP, interactive, International, manufacturer, medical,pharmaceutical, QSR, SkillsPlus, training