Updated May 6, 2014:
Did you miss our public seminar? We also offer this program as an on-site course conducted at your location. Give us a call: (415) 487-3500, or learn more: http://www.skillsplusinc.com/Pub_Sem.htm
You've been clamoring for our public seminar at an East Coast location, so here we are!
Visit warm and sunny Fort Lauderdale, FL in May, for this highly recommended public seminar course.
Register soon to qualify for an early registration discount.
This is the most popular trainer certification course on the market!
- Learn how to train CGMPs and QSR courses from successful compliance professionals
- Experience, practice, and master the skills to make compliance training fun, informative, and exciting
Graduates of this course say that attending this public seminar is a life-changing event!
This is a five-day public seminar that leads participants through many different ways to teach CGMPs and QSRs. Learn what your instructor is thinking about during sessions, so that you can repeat that training approach in your organization. Students make two presentations demonstrating their skills during the class. This class is also suitable for food and dietary supplement manufacturers.
Participants will learn how to:
- Explain the essentials of the CGMP/QSR regulations.
- Use the philosophical basis for the rules and interpretation to respond to CGMP/QSR related questions.
- Demonstrate techniques to present CGMP/QSR content in memorable ways.
- Design and conduct activities that reinforce learning.
- Facilitate discussions and questions like a pro.
- Respond to difficult questions.
- Deal successfully with difficult students.
- Manage classroom media
Date: May 6-10, 2013
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Seminar & Lodging Location: Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The Best GMP & QSR Compliance Training Around
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Sign-up for our announcements via Constant Contact