- Do CGMP documents contain many errors, or
- Are change controls often side-stepped, or
- Is the Quality Unit often side-stepped, or
- Are procedures not always followed?
Featured Course: Qualstar - A CGMP Simulation
Designed to teach and to change the culture of companies in order to focus on quality and compliance. This competitive simulation is an eye-opener for participant and executive staff observers alike. Issues addressed in this exciting simulation:
- Documentation problems
- Procedures not being followed
- Change control not practiced
- QA not consulted on deviations
Examine The Qualstar Outline
Ready? Set? Go! and feel the high energy of this popular and exciting course.
About Your Instructor
Allan Dewes has been training employees for over 40 years, with 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry. Allan understands CGMP regulations, the FDA expectations, and how to make training fun to maximize retention.
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The Best GMP & QSR Compliance Training Around
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Sign-up for our announcements via Constant Contact