"Lucinda Buhse, PhD, acting director, Office of Testing and Research, Office of Pharmaceutical Science, discusses efforts underway in FDA’s laboratories to help assure high-quality drug products are available for the public."
'via Blog this'
The article covers:
- Assessing pharmaceutical quality
- Measuring pharmaceutical quality across the drug lifecycle
- FDA’s additional roles in safeguarding quality
- Research and innovation in CDER’s drug quality testing program
- Continuing to help protect consumers from harm
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The Best GMP & QSR Compliance Training Around
New! cGMP Mini-Series - Multimedia clips to use in your GMP training
The cGMP Trainer Professionals Resources Blog
Sign-up for SkillsPlus Intl Inc Announcements via Constant Contact