Improving Documentation of GMP Procedures - Natural Products Insider:
"Here are a few key GMP guidelines that help manufacturers avoid FDA citations and sanctions:
- Document all procedures in manufacturing operations.
- Maintain all records for plant and equipment cleaning processes.
- Mandate techniques for product sampling.
- Ensure approval by QC personnel for all procedures, tests, controls and deviations.
- Implement a control process for product labeling.
- Require QC personnel to provide results of initial or final products.
- Provide a procedure to follow if documented specifications are not met.
- Retain all written documentation for at least one year past the shelf life of the product or two years past the dissemination date of the last batch of dietary supplements."
You might also be interested in:
Overcoming The Documentation Nightmare - A training course on proper documentation practices
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The Best GMP & QSR Compliance Training Around
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - New! cGMP Mini-Series - Multimedia clips to use in your GMP training
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Sign-up for our announcements via Constant Contact