- new employees and non-cGMP transfers who need basic cGMP training, or
- current staff or those individuals needing refresher training.
This highly interactive course gets everybody talking about current CGMP practices, underlying laws and regulations, the consequences of non-compliance, and recent trends. Many CGMP principles are experienced hands-on in this session. This course is usually customized to meet the needs of the organization, and can be designed to run over 1-3 days. Call Allan Dewes, (415) 948-5220, to discuss your specific needs.
Read feedback from some of our past students (what they say about this course):
- The exercises were great!
- The lack of excessive breaks was a great time saver.
- Lively and friendly
- The instructor's experience was very helpful.
- Group activities helped in the learning.
- It never dragged on.
- Allan seems to know when to move on.
- Teacher was great!
- Content explained clearly
- A nice balance of PowerPoint and activities
- This class helped me see where we need to make changes in what we are doing.
Learn more about this onsite cGMP training course, GMP Essentials for Drug Manufacturers - GMP training by SkillsPlus Intl Inc.
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The Best GMP & QSR Compliance Training Around
New! cGMP Mini-Series - Multimedia clips to use in your GMP training
The cGMP Trainer Professionals Resources Blog
Sign-up for SkillsPlus Intl Inc Announcements via Constant Contact