GMP trainers need to be ready for the students of today.
Here are a few training strategy tips for teaching "modern learners."
- They've got so much to do, they're pulled in many directions, and they can't pay attention to you - TIP: Craft topics & course titles that are truly useful and valuable to these students. Design courses that are shorter, concise, and to the point.
- They're glued to their devices, constantly pinged & pinging - TIP: Grab and keep their attention through interaction and activities.
- They absorb information quickly - TIP: Try to share information visually and graphically for better recall.
Need more help? Then call Allan Dewes (principal trainer at SkillsPlus Intl Inc.) because of his:
- established track record (working with myriad pharma-biotech clients)
- subject matter expertise (cGMPs, QSR, and more)
- mastery of the classroom and students
#FDA #cGMP #QSR #GMP #training #courses #classes #live #onsite
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The Best GMP Training & cGMP Training Around
The cGMP Trainer Professionals Resources Blog