|Advanced cGMP Training|
Pinpointing the wrong cause (for example, a "false" root cause) can result in ineffective immediate, corrective, and preventive actions.
- Throwing fixes at the wrong things might not fix the problem.
- Blaming and overusing human error as the root cause can result in incomplete and ineffective root cause analysis.
These highly popular advanced cGMP training classes are taught at the location of your choice. You might be interested in two of our highly inter-related courses.
Root Cause Analysis for Better Deviation Investigations: On-site Advanced GMP Training by SkillsPlus International Inc.
- Use tools and techniques to effectively identify the deviation statement
- Identify the root cause of the deviation.
- Generate and objectively select the best corrective and preventive actions.
- Assess the risk of implementing the corrective action and preventive action.
- Develop a contingency plan to preventive action implementation.
- Create corrective actions and preventive action metrics.
- Increase investigation report suitability for FDA review.
- Decrease the number of reports returned by internal reviewers.
- Write supported deviation statements.
- Provide a detailed background statement to include related information, investigations, affected materials and references.
- Document deviation investigation findings.
- State the root cause with supporting facts.
- Generate supported, plausible, and defensible corrective actions.
- Develop effectiveness measures for the corrective actions.
- Generate realistic preventive actions.
- Develop effectiveness measures for the preventive actions.
- Develop a follow up plan for corrective and preventive actions.
- Write accurate executive summary statements.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The Best GMP Training & cGMP Training Around
Root Cause Analysis - GMP Training
Deviation Investigation Report Writing - GMP Training
Qualstar Simulation - Advanced GMP Training That's Fun!