- Identify the course you really need. An Internet search is a great way to learn what is offered.
- If they boast about being the least expensive, remember that you get what you pay for. The best business advice I ever got from one of my accountants was, never purchase cheap.
- Compare the objectives of each course versus your requirements.
- Call the vendor and ask if there is a handout. If not, begin to wonder if the vendor is afraid that the lesson content may not be accurate and not stand up to a critical review.
- Ask to see a preview of the course. If they do not offer a free preview, question what they are hiding. Be concerned that you will be paying a lot of money to read a book on your computer screen.
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP Compliance Training Experts
Additional Keywords: affordable, based, biotech, CA, CBT, CDR, certification, certified, Certified Designated Representative, cGMP, class, compliance, computer, computer-based training, course, designated, designated representative, device, DME, drug, eCourse, e-Course, elearning, e-learning, etraining, e-training, exam, examination, exemptee, FDA, FL, Florida, glossary, GMP, HMDR, HME, IBT, instructor, interactive, International, internet, manufacturer, medical, online, pharmaceutical, prep, preparation, provider, public, QSR, representative, resources, seminar, SkillsPlus, trainer, training, video, WBT