Essentials for Medical Device Manufacturers by SkillsPlus International Inc.
This live class can be taught at the client site location of your choice.
This class teaches employees how to identify the essential elements of QSR for beginning work in the medical device industry.
Upon completion of this class, students will be able to:
- State the historical development of QSR regulations.
- Explain the role and function of standard operating procedures.
- Describe the personal role for contamination control.
- Identify the sources of contamination.
- List the common QSR documentation practices.
- Explain material controls.
- State the common practices of production and process controls.
- Explain the importance of an adequate, appropriate, and sufficient building design.
- State the requirements of equipment design and construction.
- List the requirements for building, and equipment cleaning and maintenance.
- Explain the role of the quality management system.
- Explain the role of the laboratory.
Essentials for Medical Device Manufacturers - On-site training by SkillsPlus International Inc.
Return to SkillsPlus International Info Blog - Home
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP & QSR Compliance Training Experts website
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - Sign-up for our announcements via Constant Contact
Additional Keywords: affordable, biotech, cGMP, class, compliance, computer, computer-based training, cosmetics, course,drug,energizing, engaging,exciting, FDA, GMP, instructor, interactive, manufacturer,pharmaceutical,SkillsPlus, training